The RESPEKT Conference aimed at bringing together various stakeholders in the Sexual and Reproductive Health space in Kenya and globally to deliberate on the best practices that have proved productive in the promotion and protection of Sexual and Reproductive health. Our 2023 PESPEKT conference discussions particularly focused on: achieving the last mile in SDG-related Sexual and reproductive health targets through:
- Promoting the understanding of the related SDG content and scope and advocating for their t domestication and implementation. These SDGs include SDG 3, SDG 4, SDG S, SDG 10, SDG 13 and SDG 17.
- Intensifying evidence-based advocacy to engage stakeholders and decision makers.
During the Conference, RESPEKT, Released research findings on:
- The impact of a peer-based SRHR program on the Knowledge and attitudes of the youth volunteers.
- Knowledge and perceptions of young adults on various types of contraception.
- Launched the updated peer manual, a Self Learning Material (SLM) with guidelines on achieving the desired SDGs.